Once we’ve seen the sun down, we’ll move back to the large room at 24 Parry St, to open our Goddess temple and complete our sacred feminine mystery ceremony together. Bookings for ceremony essential – cost is $30. RSVP to Ishara 0415593408 or email@example.com
- Now is the time for us to come in to our own. Time for each of us to step into the power and authority of our own embodied experience, and speak our truth with love.
- Celebrate the awesome mystery of She Who Lights the World. Meet the face of the divine feminine whose throne is the sun and whose chariot is drawn by lions. Feel that life giving fire pulse in your own heart.
- We connect with the sisterhood of all women alive as we take hands and face up to this potent and transformational time on our beautiful planet home.
Welcoming in the start of a new year… A mixed media art journalling journey of discovery
I shall commune deeply with the Creative Process.
I shall make love with every fibre of my being.
In the coming year I shall choose
to be guided by the hungers of my soul,
and take the time to cultivate
a rich relationship
with the inner life of my own imaginings.
In the coming year i shall accept
to be receptive and responsive to the flowering of my own being,
to appreciate the magnificent abundance of all my experience,
and to regularly express my gratitude for so many blessings experienced by me.
As the year unfolds, i commit to do all within my power to cultivate
an unshakeable faith in the fundamental Goodness of Life,
And allow that more and more of my actions
now spring instinctively from this hallowed space.
If you would like to join me for a play date in the new year, i have some openings on Tuesday mornings in Fremantle. Do get in touch!
A day of reflection and renewal
showcasing the best of what Radiant Woman has to offer:-
Spend New Year’s Day in the relaxing environment of A Place to Just Be in East Fremantle preparing to make 2013 your best year ever…
Take your intention setting to a new level – we’ll put our awesome skills at your disposal to help you articulate your most important soul-desire for 2013 – for maximum inspiration and motivation
Breath new life into your dreams and fresh vitality into your body – with a guided breath process
Relax and refresh yourself with some much deserved down time in the beautiful environs of A Place to Just Be in East Fremantle – bring your bathers if you’d like a cooling dip in the swimming pool
Express & explore the colours & lines of your vision – through a meditative art process
Wrap up the day by welcoming in the New Year with a gentle, meaningful ceremony
$160 ($140 concession). Morning and afternoon tea & a light lunch provided.
Limit of 8 participants. $90 non-refundable deposit to secure your place.
Contact us right away to secure a place:
Phone Ishara 0415 593 408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or Miriam 0405 084 945 or email email@example.com
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
“Todays workshop has showed me who I am and inspired me to be true to that” ~ Bianca, January 2012
“Thank you Miriam and Ishara for your kind, insightful and skillful facilitation. The insights I have in your breathwork workshops do not happen anywhere else, and I leave with confidence and commitment to achieve my full potential.” ~ Claire, January 2012
What could make your festive season more playful, peaceful and satisfying?
Come along to this creative play workshop and make friends with your inner Christmas Grinch for lots of fun and inspiration.
What does your Grinch look like?
What does she/he have to say?
We’ll be doing a mask making activity and making our personal end of year treasure map – with plenty of paper tearing, glue and glitter –
so you can get to know your own inner Grinch better, and discover what surprises and hidden treasures she/he has to offer to you this festive season.
Sunday 2 December, 2-5pm
Venue: Radiant Woman Playroom, Parry St, Fremantle
Bring: $25 (includes a variety of materials), something yummy to eat, and your sense of fun.
RSVP to Ishara ASAP on 0415 593 408.
Befriend the one in you who is dubious (or even down-right cynical) about the nostalgia, family expectations and commercial hype that seem to build to a frenzy as ‘Xmas’ approaches…
- I support clients to clearly articulate in words the changes they wish to create or co-create in their own lives, to paint a sharply defined picture and get a clear sense of how it feels to realise their creative intentions for their own lives.
- I challenge my clients to reach for a deeper insight into the limiting or empowering nature of their own beliefs and motivations – enabling ‘aha!’ moments.
- I effectively create a safe and supportive creative space in which clients can explore and play with ideas and options they might otherwise not dare to allow themselves.
- I trust and empower my clients to identify their own next steps forward.
- I consciously cultivate a deep and abiding trust in the process – the process of coaching, the process of life, my own and other people’s – to take us to exactly where we need to go in order to co-create greater awareness, choice and aliveness
- I regularly pause to reflect on my work – actively looking to grow as a person and as a coach through my own experiences both of coaching others and of being coached.
- Every week I take time out to rest, play and refresh myself – dipping into the wellsprings of creativity and spirit in my own being – so that I come to my work juicy and of good heart.
- I actively seek out new opportunities for learning, to hone my skills and understandings through reading, researching, and interacting with other creative & healing professionals, so that I can serve my clients even better.