The ceremonies outlined below grow from my understanding of womanhood as a life-long invitation to explore and unfold our innate giftedness as conscious co-creative female beings… a gift worthy of celebration!
As the ceremony begins, our sense of the women’s circle around us widens, ripples back through time..
Each woman recalls her own lineage – naming mothers, grandmothers, aunties and other real-life heroines who may have inspired, guided and encouraged her growth and unfolding as a woman and human-being. There is opportunity for the sharing of women’s wisdom – the fruits of a woman’s own life experiences and/or inspirational quotes and readings from others which speak to the unique gifts and challenges of being a woman…
Passage to womanhood
* Budding ceremony for girls ~12-14 years
* Blossoming ceremony for young women ~16-18 years
Passage to partnership
* Blessing ceremony for the bride-to-be
* Weddings & handfastings
Passage to motherhood
* Blessing ceremony for the pregnant mama
* Baby blessings and welcoming ceremonies
Midlife & beyond: Passage to wisdom
* Full Bloom ceremony ~ a midlife celebration for women
* Wisewoman blessing ceremony ~ for the post-menopausal woman
* Red Rose WomanPower healing ceremony
* White Lily WomanGrace healing ceremony
Ceremonies custom-designed to meet your needs!
Ishara has over twenty years experience in designing and facilitating meaningful rituals and ceremonies. She currently offers her services as a celebrant for rites of passage and healing ceremonies in the Perth metropolitan area.